Do you know what’s terrible about regular portable heaters? They’re ugly, really ugly. Usually as aesthetically pleasing as a warthog and about as stylish. Why has nothing been done about this? Well now FARINHEAT is proud to announce the launch of our new portable, 400w, curved infrared panels.
Light weight (2.13kg), petite (550 x 200mm) and with an elegant, arched design finally it’s possible to have a beautiful, efficient portable electric heater. Perfect for heating conservatories, caravans, mobile homes and much more.
This is just one of the many benefits of this clever panel which include:
- No installation necessary. Ideal for those in rented properties. no need for approval from a landlord.
- Ultra slim
- Sleek, rounded design that would adorn any room.
- Robust, durable frame that keeps the panel steady when it’s stood freely.
- Healthy direct heat also good for pets.
- Uses only 0.1kw per hour
- Reduced carbon footprint.
- Evenly distributed heat via infrared rays. No more cold spots (in an average 7sqm room).
- Unique FARINHEAT core/element with a 10 year guarantee.
Isn’t it time that we all made the next step in portable heating?
If you have any questions that weren’t answered about our new curved infrared panels in this blog then please feel free to comment below, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can or ring us on 0800 820 2007.
If you found this blog useful or interesting please share it on social media.
For more updates from the FARINHEAT family why not follow us on one of our social media accounts.